THE 10-SLIDE STARTUP PITCH
And how to approach VCs for fundraising.
This workshop is based on the Guy Kawasaki method of preparing a 10-slide Startup pitch.
This workshop will help you to prepare a simple yet very comprehensive pitch that you will be able to deliver in 5 minutes or less on a stage and in front of a panel of investors or VCs.
This 3-hour workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the Tech Startup industry in Thailand
- The key players (Startups, Investors, VCs, Accelerators, –Incubators, Co-working Spaces, Organizations, etc.)
- The 10 slides you need for a pitch
- Examples of famous pitches that worked
- Practice with real-life pitches or students own projects
- Presentation of the local and regional Accelerator and Incubator programs and their requirements
- Overview of co-working spaces and affordable office spaces in Bangkok
- Overview of Thailand most successful Startups (See below: “About – The Speaker – Startup, Investor (and VC) and Corporate connections”)
- Presentation of the main regional and local VCs and Angel Investors (See below: “About The Speaker – Startup, Investor (and VC) and Corporate connections”)
- Presentation of the local Corporate VCs (See below: “About The Speaker – Startup, Investor (and VC) and Corporate connections”)
- Recommendation on how to approach VCs, Angels and Investors
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for Startup founders and co-founders, or Startup project owners (not started yet) willing to prepare a pitch deck and raise money from Angels or Investors, or willing to decide whether or not Bangkok is the place for them to launch/develop their Startup. This workshop is also for everyone interested in a quick and comprehensive presentation of the Thai Tech Startup industry and the Entrepreneurship scene in Thailand.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own project/slides/pitch deck to work on it as part of the workshop practicing session. However attendees without a formal project defined yet are welcome to join as well.
Depending on the attendees project we may be able in some cases to offer recommendations or connections to some Startup founders, corporate managers (mentors) or investors (See below: “About The Speaker – Startup, Investor (and VC) and Corporate connections”).
- Online/Prepaid Ticket: 1,490 baht.
Limited seating (12 to 15 people). Please buy your ticket in advance (For payment by cash or bank transfer please contact us).
- Ticket at the door: 1,700 baht. Only available if the event is not sold out.
Contact us for groups (10+) or private workshop requests.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
About the speaker:
Bart has more than 10 years experience in Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing and Social Media. He has been running a Digital Advertising agency for 9 years in Paris and Bangkok, before launching Bangkok Entrepreneurs, a networking event, workshop and Tech conference company that has strongly contributed to the development and the promotion of the local Tech Startup scene.
Our Startup, Investor (and VC) and Corporate connections:
Bangkok Entrepreneurs has local or regional connections with some of the most famous Tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Uber, Airbnb, Line, etc.), some of the most successful Startups (aCommerce, Omise, 2C2P, Hotel Quickly, Grab, SEA, Pomelo, Eatigo, Chilindo, Ookbee, Zilingo, Playbasis, Wongnai, etc.) and a very large number of regional VCs (500 Startups, B Capital, Bangkok Venture Club, Beacon (K-Bank), Burda, Cento (DMP), Cocoon Capital, Convergence Ventures, CyberAgent Ventures, Digital Ventures (SCB), Gobi Partners, GREE Ventures, Innosight Ventures, Jungle Ventures, K2 Venture Capital, KK Fund, Life Sreda, Monk’s Hill Ventures, Partech Ventures, Rakuten Ventures, TinkBig Ventures, Venturra Capital, Vertex Ventures, Vickers Venture, Wavemaker, etc.).
Can’t make it on that day? Check out our next schedule!
All our workshops are scheduled every month on a different week day. Some workshops are also scheduled in the evening.
Check out all workshops and schedules on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WebMobDigital/
Address:The Hive Prakanong, Soi 69, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110