Go All-In, On-Line with Inspire Bangkok
If you want to get your business in front of local Bangkok expats then there are no better media than Inspire Bangkok and here is why:
Inspire can take care of your entire digital media advertising
(1) Being a multi-platform digital product everything is measurable so you can see how it is working – we can send reports each month upon request that will show you exactly how many expats have seen your posts and messages.
(2) Inspire Bangkok has taken 7 years to build an organic, genuine following so when we tell you over 18,000 Pattaya expats have joined our twice-weekly eNewsletter it means just that. Your business will be featured in one newsletter per week.
(3) Extensive social networks that we post your business on too:
Inspire Bangkok Facebook has over 25,000 followers but we also share your posts on our other relevant pages we own, that can also include Thaivisa-The Nation with over 190,000 followers.
Furthermore, we make sure what we post for you is engaging and stimulating to our followers so that you get a response – such as our custom made for Facebook micro-video.
We will also share your messages on our Twitter, Instagram and Line Inspire accounts each week to ensure you get maximum exposure.
(4) Each week we will generate searchable content on www.inspirebangkok.com. This website attracts over 15,000 visitors each month to find out what is going on in Pattaya. PLUS, if you want us to share any of your messages in our Pattaya and Hua Hin regions that we operate Inspire then that is fine too!
(5) Inspire Pattaya features on Thaivisa.com – All your posts can, therefore, be seen on the biggest website for expats in Thailand. Thaivisa attracts over 1-million unique visitors a month. On every page in the main menu is a ‘What’s On’ tab which links to all three Inspire regions – Pattaya, Bangkok and Hua Hin. Giving you even more reach.
(6) We will also make a video review of your business and feature it on own AWARD WINNING You Tube Channel “Whats on Thailand with Inspire” (Over 2,500 subscribers). Recently named the #2 English spoken You Tube channel on Thailand.